Unlock the Mysteries of Cyclo-cross in a fun, friendly, female environment!
Date: Saturday, September 7th, 2013 Time: 2-5 p.m.
Address: 155 Crestridge Drive,
Fort Collins, CO 80525
(The old USGP Course)
Registration: $25, includes...
• SWEET t-shirt!
• Fantastic prize drawing!
• Food, drinks and socializing to finish the day!
This Event is Pre-Registration only at:
• USAC License required.
• 1-Day USAC license fee is $10.
• Registration closes on Sept. 5th at 11:59 p.m.
*This Event is capped at 50 participants, so get em' while they're HOT!!!
• The Camp is for both the novice racer AND those with experience.
• The Camp is at the same location as Kick-It Cross Festival/TT and Cross of the North. One awesome weekend of CROSS.
• Non-stop action, not a lot of talking.
• Mountain bikes welcome (no bar ends, please).
• Helmets required.
• Ann Trombley: This former Olympian has been
racing and riding Cyclo-cross since 1996. Ann currently coaches the Boulder Junior Cycling Team and has been doing camps for Mountain and Cross since 2004 for ACA/BRAC, USAC and on her own.
• Margell Abel: former CO State Cross Champion with over 20 years of racing experience. And she's a Mom. :)
• Katie Macarelli: of 303Cycling & team member of TheCyclist-Lawyer.com.