Dee Tidwell of EnduroMTBTraining.com and Ben Welnak of Mountain Bike Radio are implementing a social, no-drop mountain bike ride. It's a group ride for people to come together, meet new people, and chat about what everyone is up to. It is not meant to be a competitive/advanced type. Women and beginners are welcome.
*Please note: This is not a guided ride and they aren't providing any advice. The point is simply to bring people together and ride. You are responsible for yourself and should come prepared.
- Who: Everyone is invited. We want to bring a social ride group together to enjoy a good ride after work.
- Date: Wednesday, June 18.
- Time: Pedals turning at 5:45pm. Depending on group, it?ll be anywhere from 2-3 hours. Lights are not needed.
- Where: Waterton Canyon parking lot, near Roxborough Park. For directions to Waterton Canyon, go to http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Waterton . Take Wadsworth Blvd south off of 470 until you get almost to Lockheed Martin. Take a left on Waterton Road. It will be on your left ? it?s a large lot just off the road. We will be in the back left of the parking lot. Look for an orange Salsa El Mariachi!
- Route: An out and back to Lennys Rest. The ride starts out with a 6+ mile fire road climb that is a slight incline the entire duration. The road then pitches up and for the next 2 miles as we climb up the Colorado Trail singletrack to the turnaround point.
*For questions/and RSVP's please email email@example.com.