Avid4 Adventure (www.Avid4.com), the premier provider of outdoor adventures for children and teens, is currently hiring for the 2014 summer season. We offer park skills camps, private lessons and events during the summer out of Valmont Bike Park, and we are seeking applicants who have significant experience with children ages 7-17, a true passion for children of this age, and the ability to support campers' development in slope-style, dirt-jumping, and pump track terrain features. The ideal candidates are ready to inspire youth to live an active, outdoor lifestyle and have a summer full of fun!
Why Avid4 Adventure? We want Avid4 Adventure to be the best job you've ever had! Working with Avid4 Adventure, you will instruct budding outdoor adventurers AND become part of an incredible team of outdoor enthusiasts. Also, we offer great perks that help our staff keep the outdoors always at their fingertips. Learn more about why staff love working with Avid4 Adventure.
What you need to know:
• Day Camp locations: Valmont Bike Park in Boulder, CO.
• The summer season begins with staff training mid-May and runs through mid-August.
• Specific Valmont Bike Park Training TBD.
• Part-time positions also available (afternoons) to run our extended care program.
• Opportunities are also available to continue working with our School Programs through September and October.
• Compensation: Competitive rates. Please check out our pay scale on our website.
Ready to inspire, be inspired, work hard, and have fun?
Check out all available positions at our Avid4 Adventure Jobs page and click through to our Online Application