"Denver to Durango" has a nice ring to it, does it not? The Worthwhile Mile will take you there. This week long ride is fully supported with three meals/day and overnight locations pre-arranged. This is a service-oriented adventure, as all riders will pledge to raise funds supporting the Walter Spohn Education Fund. Check it out and register today. We even have a nice little promo code for you to do just that! "303Cycling" -- will get you a 10% discount on registration.
Here are some updated details that ride Founder and Organizer, Erin Stevens wants you to know:
- There are still 10 more spots are available!
- Cyclists who register before March 23rd will be provided with a WM Jersey and Shorts (or Bibs) of their size choice.
- Cycling Gear is provided by Primal Custom Apparel. [Editor's note: Woo-hoo!! 303Cycling loves Primal!].
- Cyclists who register after March 23rd receive a provided WM Jersey and shorts (or Bibs) of their size choice in Sept 2014. (These cyclists are welcome to purchase available WM gear at Rider Orientation in Denver on June 2).
- Cyclist registering after April 1 will have a pro-rated fundraising requirement prior to the trip -- $650 (rather than $1000). BUT they must submit at least two blog entries on an assigned topic related to the cause and/or trip.
- Registration will close May 2, 2014.
- Remember to use the "303Cycling" promo code for 10% off of your registration.
- Click here to register for the WM, Denver to Durango.
- Click here for opportunities to sponsor the WM4WSEF ride.
- Barbara Spohn-Lillo (daughter of Walter Spohn) is a practicing anaplastologist in Denver.
- This year, the International Anaplastology Association will hold its annual conference in Denver, May 28-31, 2014.
- Photos courtesy of Ryan Eton, Max Andrechak, Daniel Rusco and Erin Stevens.