• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   2 hours 25 min ago

Looks like it is dumb to put kids on striders/training wheels on the course when all these wanna be super stars are getting ready for their world championship race in the 35+4s.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   2 hours 30 min ago

Common sense is not so common and kids are oblivious. Got to make the rules for the lowest common denominations and use the shot gun to get the message out.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   4 hours 55 min ago

No kidding... I don't talk to too many people. Now I'm not so sad.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   5 hours 7 min ago

How about the completely over the top parents yelling at pre-riders 2 seconds after the course is closed to preview when the front of the race is 4 minutes behind them, or any race for that matter? You are totally right about getting off the course when preview is closed but no one needs to get off the course and walk their bike for 10 minutes because racers are 4 minutes behind them. I see it all the time with people yelling at previewing riders when they are in some obscure part of the course with the racers no where near them. I think there needs to be a little common sense here...

I've also seen a complete sh*t show from juniors crossing the course to get to their start and getting in the way of racers on the last corner with parents standing their completely oblivious. First to yell at previewing riders but last to actually control their children from getting in the way of someone else.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   5 hours 10 min ago

Hot laps... pffffft

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   5 hours 19 min ago

THAT IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE TO WORK!! Have you never heard LG saying that over the load speaker.....asked an official.......seen the green flag up for 2 laps then turn to red?!?!?! Have you ever heard Larry announce that there in no pre-riding in the 10 to 14 yo races?!?! Wake up people

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   5 hours 25 min ago

You should hear some racers complain about NOT being able to get a "hot" lap in before their race. more than 1 in 50

• Reply to: 2014 - Cowboy Cross   6 hours 18 min ago

I saw several people from the Veloswap that came over to watch and even heckle. Great event, no matter how you slice it!!!

• Reply to: Dale Stetina returns to the bike   6 hours 29 min ago

I'm honored to have met you Dale. I wish you well and continued progress.