RockyMounts, a Boulder based manufacturer of bicycle and ski racks has an opening for a dealer service rep. The job is open to all applicants and will entail a diverse variety of tasks.
A normal day will consist of talking to customers, communicating & visiting with dealers, answering product questions and helping fulfill orders.
This is a full time position 40 hours/week at our building on 26th and Pearl. M-F, with occasional weekends and/or travel. No experience with bike racks necessary, but a passion for skiing/boarding and/or cycling is a must.
Qualified candidates should also have creative skills with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. The job is 75% dealer service with the other 25% developing and creating marketing materials to be used in print and online.
Pay depends on skills, attitude and work ethic. If you are smart and a good worker, you will fit in really well. Health insurance via HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) available. Slackers need not apply.
If you want to apply for the job, please reply to this ad with a resume and a paragraph on why you want to work here. No phone calls or "stopping by", that will automatically disqualify you from consideration.